Strobophagia | Rave Horror
A downloadable game for Windows
An occult forest rave
An ancient Evil
Following a promise of the ultimate expression of freedom, you find yourself at the Headless Festival. However, that freedom comes at a cost as the organisers announce that the price of admission is the lives of all attendees.
Find a way to escape, even as the forest itself appears to work against you. Try to maintain a grip on reality while logic takes a backseat. And whatever you do, stay away from the sinister presence in the darkness.
Can you make your way out without losing yourself?
- Original EDM soundtrack by DOX NARA
- Classic survival horror through a psychedelic rave lens
- Macabre puzzles following twisted logic
- In-game smartphone mechanic that helps you locate points of interest and consult the numerous attendees for help
This is the full release for Strobophagia, a first person horror game in which you navigate your way through a rave and solve puzzles to survive.
Join our discord to tell us what you think!
Made by indie developer studio Green Tile Digital
Full credits in game
|Release date||Oct 28, 2020|
|Authors||Green Tile Digital, EmeraldPawn|
|Made with||Unity, Blender|
|Tags||First-Person, Horror, indie, Music, Neon, rave-horror, Singleplayer, Survival Horror|
|Average session||A few hours|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Soundtrack, Twitter, Community, YouTube, Steam|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $19.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Patch 1.0.6 - By candlelight38 days ago
- Strobophagia | Rave Horror released on itchDec 22, 2020
- Changed payment type from Free to Pay what you want to support developmentApr 03, 2020
- Alpha 2.0 - Significant performance update + SecretsMar 31, 2020
- Linux and Mac game version issuesDec 13, 2019
- Huge Thank You + News!Nov 26, 2019
- Patch 0.6.1 released, added experimental support for Linux and Mac OSXNov 06, 2019